1. Medora: Alex steps through a doorway and ends up in Medora. If you had the chance to step through a doorway, which fictional world would you want to end up in?
I would LOVE to visit the Night Court from A Court of Mist and Fury because I love the night sky and I would just love to see it especially since Rhysand also lives there and I wanna see him too ahah.
2. Akarnae: Alex and friends attend Akarnae Academy. Which fictional school would you like to attend?
A fictional school I would like to visit would have to be Vampire Academy because I would SO love to hang out with Rose and become as kick ass as her and maybe even meet a cute vamp.
3. Alex, Jordan & Bear: Alex, Jordan and Bear have the best friendship. What is your favourite pair or group of platonic friends?
I would have to say for this one it would be Simon and Clary as they have such a unique friendship that is just so loving and caring in such a friend way and they are always there to guide each other through tough times.
4. Potential Pops: Classes at Akarnae are ranked by a person’s potential in that particular area. Which typical, perfect, YA protagonist would be in Epsilon – the highest rank – for every class?
This would have to be Mia from Nevernight, she is seen to be the best of the best especially when it comes to combat and being an amazing assassin.
5. The Library: The Library at Akarnae is sentient and is always giving Alex advice. Which fictional character would you like to be there to give you advice when you need it?
I would love for Charlie from Girl in Pieces to be there to mentor me because she is such a strong and independent person that I feel doesn’t know in her head what to do all of the time but her heart pulls her to do the right thing, and she always makes some really tricky decisions but in the end she made the right choices.
6. Raelia: Raelia is a crossroads where people have to make a choice. If you were forced to chose only one genre to read for the rest of your life, which would it be?
This is a hard one, I sometimes struggle reading a lot of fantasy in which I love but if I had to read one thing it would probably have to be contemporary because I could read that all day every day and I wouldn’t get brain fried from taking in so much information as I need to when I read some fantasies.
7. Kalex: We’re all die-hard lovers of Kaiden and Alex’s slow burning romance. What is an OTP that took too long to happen?
JACE AND CLARY OH MY GOSH. My heart hurt for those first few books, the tension was insane and I just wanted to push them towards being with each other but also that um plot twist.
8. D.C.: We all know D.C. as the character with the secret past, who we eventually come to love. Name a shady character you ended up loving.
For me this 100% was Rhysand, from the ACOTAR series, he was so shady in book one and I wasn’t sure about him at the start but then book two came along and then all the feels for him began to start ahh.
9. Meya: Meya is the lost city. What book have you lost that you would love to find.
I can’t seem to locate where my copies of A Series of Unfortunate Events is and I REALLY want to re read them after I saw the netflix series on them because I loved it and now it looks as though I’m going to need to buy new copies
10. Predictions: What is one prediction you have for Draekora?
ITS AMAZING AND GOING TO BE A HEARTBREAKER (already read it before this tag oops)
MY REVIEWS FOR LYNETTE’S BOOKS: